Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-02 Origin:Site
People who like to do woodworking must know well about table saw, which is the most widely used tool in woodworking. But do you operate it correctly? There are some cautions on using a table saw you should pay attention. Let’s see how to operate the table saw correctly.
1. Clean areas around your table saw and clean the facet of your table.
2. Fasten screws on saw blade pad and nut as well as other parts. In case of looseness of screws during cutting, equipments can only be started after you fasten these screws tightly.
3. Check circular saw blades on your table saw. You need to make sure saw blades are sharp. The body of these saw blades must be flat and their tips must be sharp enough. One blade should not miss two consecutive tips and its crack length must not exceed 20 mm. The end of a crack must have stop-crack holes. Before lauching your machine, you have to test your machine for about one minute to see whether the table saw runs naturally.
4. Check rotation direction of your saw blade. Ensure that your saw blade rotates in a correct direction.
5. Check whether there are wrenches, bolts or other sundries on table. Ensure that your table is clean before operation.
6. Check whether backer plate is loose or deformed during positioning and ensure positioning plate is properly fixed.
7. Open valve to prepare for work after confirmation.
1. After the saw blade reaches rated speed, workpieces can be released to be cut. It is forbidden to release heavy objects or give too much pressure on working table to avoid deformation of the working table, which will affect machining accuracy.
2. When your machine tool appears abnormal, the power should be cut off immediately and any operantion should be stopped. Specially-assigned person should be sent for maintenance and adjustment.
3. Equipment must be operated under the condition that the circular saw blade has a protective cover. When feeding, wood must be firmly stuck to the table and the board, and your hand must keep away from saw blades. By doing these things, we can avoid accidents.
4. For workpieces, it is necessary to check whether there are things like iron nails or sand at the cutting place. In case the broken of saw blades and damages made by flying iron nails or other things.
5. If the saw line deviates, it should be corrected gradually. Do not wrench too hard, so as not to break saw blades.
6. Operator shall not operate machines in the direction of facing centrifugal force of the rotating circular blade, and operator’s arm shall not be stretched across blades.
1. Cut off the power supply, remove dust on your machine, clean up remaining materials, and fill lubricating oil into each component.
2. Wipe track and wheel. Keep them clean.
3. Do not leave until it stops completely.
Have you ever done these things before? If not, you should be more careful in your future work. Hope this article helps you, thanks for reading.