Nail Carbide Rotary Burr 07
KONETOOL Nail Carbide Rotary Burrs are manufactured in China from high tungsten carbide, have superior surface finish and longer life, carbide burr is one of the most commonly used metal machining tools, which used in almost every industry, such as automotive, aerospace, foundry, power station and engineering industry etc.
The coating improves performance and prolongs service life
Sharp double cutting edge to quickly process, save half of time
High wear resistance and high hardness
Quick removal and polishing of nails
Creating less dust with little friction and heat
Suitable for professionals, individuals can also operate at home
1. Used for fine processing of various metal mold cavities, such as shoe mold processing, etc.
2. Suitable for all kinds of metal and non-metal craft carving, such as die carving, craft gift trimming, etc.
3. Used for cleaning the flicks, burrs and welds of castings, forgings and welds in mechanical foundries, shipyards and automobile manufacturers.
1. Can you provide the operation instruction?
A: Sorry we can not, we can provide test report for our items, if you need operation instruction, you should contact your tool supplier.
2. How about your mainly market?
A: Our main market is Europe and America, so in addition to the quality requirements of our products, we also need to pack tightly, to meet the requirements of customers is what we have been doing.