The piloted mills fiberglass burrs are suitable for the mechanical processing of glass fiber reinforced composites such as glass fiber and most other common plastic and non-metallic materials. It can also process other materials, such as printed circuit board, composite materials, such as ceramic and graphite, carbon, etc.
● High Performance submicron grain carbide.
● Diamond cut flute pattern.
● Effective on Hardened, Cast Iron, Titanium, Stainless Steel.
● 30 Degree left hand helix, right hand cut, precision cutting.
● can choose from Flat End, Bur End, End Mill End, or Drill Point.
Excellent for composite materials and fiberglass applications
Long Tool life
Cut more linear inches
Faster cycle times
High routing rate
Delivers great edge quality
No delamination or flaking
1. Can I get some samples from you?
A: Yes, if have stock, we will arrange shipment for you immediately, in order to our future cooperation, we can provide free samples for you, just need you pay the shipping cost, we will return this cost when we started the formal cooperation, this also allows us to cherish this opportunity.
2. What is you minimum order request?
A: We will according your request to prepare the price list, which will show you details price, we can accept samples request or trial order, Please understand that it is difficult for us to arrange production if the quantity per unit does not reach it.