Single flute helical milling cutter bits are designed to provide faster feed rates in soft materials with acceptable finish. When speed is the primary consideration and completion is secondary, use a single edge router bit. Single-edge milling cutters usually have a lot of chip space, but the single-edge cutting edge limits the feed rate or the hardness of the material to be cut.
1. Applicable to the machine :
This tool can only be used on CNC machine tools and milling machines with automatic feed function.
These drill bits use the highest quality sub-microcry stalline carbides, have a special proprietary edge processing system, have ultra-highly polished cutting edges, and have a unique "mirror finish" to achieve neat cutting and reduce re-welding chips Opportunity, and has excellent surface finish and longer tool life. Right-hand spiral and right-hand cut.
2. Applicable board: plywood
Single-edged spiral carbide end mill cutter heads are available in various sizes and provide up-cut or down-cut spiral grooves. The following is part of the standard size, the shank diameter is 3.175 mm (1/8 inch). If the standard drill bit cannot meet your needs, please rest assured, we will also provide customized services for non-standard cutting and engraving cutter heads according to your requirements.
|Specification||SHK D (mm)||CED (mm)||CEL (mm)||OAL (mm)|
1. single spiral groove design, especially smooth chip removal.
2. When cutting a workpiece with a curved shape, the finish effect is very ideal.
3. The surface of the workpiece is smooth and the interface is flat;
4. Up cut: the upper rotation protects the lower surface from the edge,
5. Down cut: the down rotation protects the upper surface from the edge.
6. Suggested entry method: diagonal entry method, transverse entry method