Three flute spiral end mills are best used for: standard milling, tailoring and boring. The end mill guides the wood chips upward and away from the chips. The milling area leaves a clear path for the end mill. The possibility of damage is small. Carbide end mills are the best choice for most standard milling applications. The upward cutting direction will leave minimal rough top surface edges. End mills are ideal for all standard milling and material removal. These bits pull the wood chips out of the tool path, which helps prevent tool damage and extend the life of the bit. If your project requires special surface treatment, please use a downward cutting or compression cutting end mill for final processing.
|CED (mm)||CEL (mm)||SHK (mm)||OVL (mm)|
1. Applicable plates: mid-layer boards, solid wood, etc.
2. Applicable machines: hanging gongs, computer engraving, machining centers.
3. Suggested cutting methods: drilling and cutting methods, diagonal cutting methods, cross cutting Knife way
1. three-blade spiral groove design, good chip breaking effect.
2. Machining deep holes, blind grooves, straight-line and arc-connected tongue grooves.
3. The upper chip flute cutter is especially suitable for cutting workpieces with arc shapes.
4. Unrestricted entry method and good chip removal
5. Top rotation protects the bottom veneer from bursting, and down rotation protects the upper veneer from bursting
6. Increase the contact surface, the inner wall has a high degree of smoothness.
7. For standard CNC milling and milling that require material removal and efficiency improvement
8. High quality C3 microcrystalline solid tungsten carbide for high-performance industrial-grade tools
9. For CNC, desktop and hand-held routers
10. Polished from solid carbide rods into mirror coating to achieve precision and accuracy 3-slot design, with higher performance on hardwood and non-ferrous alloys.