We have provided tools for the following machines: Zerma, Weima, Vecoplan, Tria, Rapid, Previero, Mewa, Mtb, Lindner, Herbold, Condux, Alpine, Amis, etc.
We can produce different shapes of rotor knives for plastic and recycling till length 1200 mm. At your request, we can adjuste the shape and quality.
Carbide blade Minimal maintenance: The use of carbide cutting blades ensures maximum service life. This knife variant is available both as a solid carbide version and with brazed carbide plates, the carbide itself is variably selectable.
Crusher blades and knives are applied for fine grinding or recy-cling the waste material. For roughly shredding in the recyclingprocessing, they are also using shredder blades
Typical applications are abrasive materials such as glass fiber and sand-contaminated agricultural film.
1. Heat treatment conforms to industry standard ISO 9000.
2. Vacuum quenching and double tempering treatment by Boehler to maximize service life and toughness.
3. Develop technical processing technology to eliminate steel stress and weak point fracture.
4. The material is easy to process in full compliance with the standard ISO 9001.
5. Set of boxes for safe transportation.
We use tungsten carbide material to produce shredded teeth up to 75mm thick. We grind it quickly to leave an accurate surface finish. These knives are commonly used to produce RDF or SDF, paper, glass and general shredded paper.
shredder blades and knives are applied for roughly shredding or recycling the waste material. For fine grinding in the recycling processing, they're also using granulator blades, crusher blades. Contact us for more information.