In order to ensure safety, the installation of woodworking saw blade should be done in the following 5 steps.
1. The equipment shall be in good condition, and the main shaft shall be free of deformation, radial jump, firm installation, vibration, etc.
2. Check whether the saw blade is damaged, whether the tooth profile is complete, whether the saw plate is flat and smooth, and whether there are other abnormal phenomena to ensure the use safety.
3. During assembly, make sure that the arrow direction of saw blade is consistent with the rotation direction of main shaft of equipment.
4. When installing the saw blade, keep the shaft center, chuck and flange clean. The inner diameter of the flange is the same as that of the saw blade. Make sure that the flange is closely connected with the saw blade. Install the locating pin and tighten the nut. The size of flange plate shall be appropriate, and the outer diameter shall not be less than 1 / 3 of the diameter of saw blade.
5. Before starting the equipment, under the condition of safety, special personnel shall be assigned to operate the equipment, jog and idle, check whether the equipment is turned correctly, whether there is vibration or not, idle for several minutes after the saw blade is installed, and work normally after there is no slip, swing or beat.