Carbide burr widely used in various industry fields
Carbide burrs are widely used in aviation, ships, automobiles, machinery, chemical industry, and other fields. It can be used to process cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper, and aluminum.
The main purpose of the carbide burr:
1. All kinds of metal materials can be processed, and HRC65 hardened steel can also be processed;
2. It can replace the processing of small grinding wheel with handle, no dust pollution;
3. The durability of cemented carbide can be increased several times than that of high-speed steel, and the processing accuracy and efficiency of its products can be improved compared with the processing with small grinding wheels;
4. It can replace the general manual file operation, reduce labor intensity and improve processing efficiency;
5. The metal cavity of various shapes can be finished;
6. Clean up the flash, welding seam and burr of casting, forging and welding parts;
7. Chamfer, fillet and groove processing of various mechanical parts;
8. Finishing process of impeller flow channel;
9. The surface of inner hole of finishing machine parts;
10. Carving and shaping of metal and non-metal molds, models, crafts, etc .;
11. There are special tools specially equipped for non-ferrous metal processing, with good chip removal performance.
The carbide burr wiki needing your attention:
Carbide rotary files are mainly driven by electric tools or pneumatic tools (also can be installed on high-speed machine tools);
1. Rotation speed requirement: The rotation speed is generally 6000-50000rpm / min;
2. Clamping requirements: the tool needs to be clamped and clamped properly when used;
3. Method of use: according to the specifications of the rotary file, choose a tool that adapts to the rotation speed and torque. The cutting direction should move evenly from right to left;
4. Safety protection: The cutter rotates at high speed. In order to prevent the cutting and cutting pin from splashing and causing injury, the operator must wear protective glasses.