Slitting saws are commonly used on milling machines for slotting fragile and hard materials. Carbide saw blades are especially suitable for milling or grooving abrasive or hard materials like steel and alloys. Compared with HSS slitting cutters, solid carbide slitting saws are more rigid and can bear extreme heat in high-speed applications, allowing for faster feeds and speed.
Konetool supplies carbide slitting saws to clients across many industries, including automotive, construction, aerospace, and jewelry production. Used with an arbor, our carbide slitting saw has been proven to be reliable for cutting screws, bolts, rods, thin wall tubes, jewelry, and other applications. Our slitting cutters are made from KS22 tungsten carbide, featuring outstanding cutting efficiency and durability.
KONETOOL Carbide Slitting Saw Features:
- Sharp cutting edge and increased tool life due to top-quality material.
- Superior surface finish and remarkable precision.
- Ground side clearance for free cutting and no binding.
- Gound to a mirror-like finish to reduce drag.
- Good for slotting, slitting, and cutoff.
- Competitive Price.
- Guaranteed global delivery.
- Customization is available.
|Grade||Density (g/cm³)||Hardness (HRa)||T.R.S (N/mm²)|
|Diameter (mm)||Arbor Hole Diameter (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Number of Teeth|
Milling machines, CNC milling machines
Stainless steel, Aluminum, Cast iron, Titanium, Brass, Copper, Plastics, etc.
We are very happy to offer our best solutions to help our customers, so if there are any questions you have about our slitting cutters, feel free to contact us.