Konetool manufactures and supplies industrial-quality carbide burrs (or rotary files) for all grinding, shaping, or cutting applications. As one of Konetool’s featured products, our carbide burrs are made from premium tungsten carbide and solid stainless steel.
For our 1/4″ or 6mm shank carbide burrs, three common cuts – single cuts, double cuts, and aluminum cuts (non-ferrous cuts) – are available from shapes A to N. For most of the shapes, all three cuts are in stock for 365 days. Other carbide burr cuts are available as customization (please refer to our customization page).
- The single cuts and double cuts are trusted on ferrous metals(cast iron, steel, stainless steel, etc.) for deburring, milling, and leveling work.
- The Aluminum cuts are often used on non-ferrous metal works such as aluminum, nickel, and copper. And it is also ideal for some soft materials such as plastic and others.
- 100% virgin WC powder
- Use only premium quality material (both tungsten carbide powder & stainless steel shank)
- Zero shank break
- CNC welding technology results in no detachment between the burr bit and shank
- Full CNC production line from welding, grinding, polishing, and cleaning ensures consistent quality and product efficiency
Available Carbide Burr Shape:
Shape A: Cylindrical Plain End
Shape B: Cylindrical End Cut
Shape C: Cylindrical Ball Nose
Shape D: Ball Shape
Shape E: Oval Shape
Shape F: Tree Radius End
Shape G: Point Tree Shape
Shape H: Flame Shape
Shape J: 60-degree countersink
Shape K: 90-degree countersink
Shape L: Cone Radius End
Shape M: Cone Pointed Shape
Shape N: Inverted Cone
- Edge Rounding
- Weld seams removal
- Cast material removal
Workpiece geometry Modification
- Air die grinder (Pneumatic rotary tools)
- Flexible Shaft
- Extended body & spindle grinder
- Straight grinder
- CNC machines (Specification required)
- Shank diameter tolerance: (–0.03,0mm)
- Blade diameter tolerance: (+-0.2mm)
- Blade length tolerance : (+0.2,+0.5mm)
- Total length tolerance: (+-1mm)
Brand Customization Option:
- Individual packaging is available
- Package Printing&Labeling
For more options such as coating, special or extra long shank, and unique cutting geometry, please refer to our customized burr page.