As a Chinese old saying goes, good tools are a prerequisite to the successful execution of a job. The rotary file is of great importance in metal processing and mechanized production. It is quite useful in many areas. How to boost cutting force and prolong use effectively? It is a momentous task in the machinery and hardware business.
The most commonly used material is YG6, YG8, and YG10X.
The general shape and corresponding models are cylindrical shapes: type A
Cylinder with cutting: type B
Cylinder with ball nose: type C
Spheroid: type D
Other models: E,F,G,H,L,M,N,T, etc.
Compared with developed countries, we still have some gaps. The quality grade is inferior to that of developed countries, we can not get a good price. German materials are better. There remains the problem of welding. Some enterprises lack cash for CNC machining equipment. The geometric Angel of the blade, tooth form, and tolerance of precision is not enough.
How to boost the quality grade of our country and the competitive power of our product?
In theory, the teeth of the general file are made up of straight lines and carve, either it is very hard to process or the blade teeth are weak.
Now, combined with our work experience, we are going to seek out blade teeth, which are easy to produce into shapes, and have a certain strength.
1) Make a breakthrough in the material: the hardness is above HRC88, as hard as possible.
2) Have good toughness under vibration conditions to prevent rupture generating.
3) Assure the performance of cutting and grinding at high temperatures.
4) Good process performance. The material is required to have good machining properties. So as to make the rotary files easier.
5) The geometry of the teeth must be right, not allow to appear burrs and cracks on the surface.
Our company is a new high-tech enterprise that sells hard metal products and cemented carbide burrs. We devote ourselves to providing high precision, top speed, and high efficient metal polished total solution and service for the machinery manufacturing industry.