Chemical fibers, also known as man-made fibers, feature low hardness, high tensile strength (up to 1,200 meganewtons per sq m, or 120 kilograms-force per sq mm), good crease resistance, and shape retention, depending on their chemical composition. Therefore, it is difficult to slit chemical fibers with no unraveling. Konetool is a reliable and experienced manufacturer of industrial knives, providing tungsten carbide solutions for the chemical fiber industry.
KONETOOL Chemical Fiber Cutting Blade Features:
- Extremely precise cuts with no unraveling;
- Micro-grain carbide guarantees durability and excellent wear resistance;
- Fewer blade changes improve productivity;
- NO rust and contamination of chemical fibers;
- Inhouse quality inspection procedures ensure strict tolerance requirements;
- Low levels of material waste/scrap;
- Outstanding adaptability in various cutting environments.
regenerated fibers, synthetic fibers, staple fibers, fiberglass, etc.
|Grade||Density (g/cm³)||Hardness (HRa)||T.R.S (N/m㎡)|
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Radius||Angle|
Oerlikon Barmag ®, Oerlikon Neumag ®, Fleissner ®, DM&E ®, Zimmer ®, Lumus ®, etc.
We also offer customization services according to your drawings. Please contact us at [email protected] for more detailed information, such as MOQ, quotation and delivery.