Konetool manufactures industrial blades for chemical fiber cutting, featuring extremely precise cuts and fewer blade changes. We also provide customization services according to your drawings.
Chemical Fiber Cutting Blades
Chemical fibers, also known as man-made fibers, feature low hardness, high tensile strength (up to 1,200 meganewtons per sq m, or 120 kilograms-force per sq mm), good crease resistance, and shape retention, depending on their chemical composition. Therefore, it is difficult to slit chemical fibers with no unraveling. Konetool is a reliable and experienced manufacturer of industrial knives, providing tungsten carbide solutions for the chemical fiber industry.
KONETOOL chemical fiber cutting blade features:
- Extremely precise cuts with no unravelling;
- Micro-grain carbide guarantees durability and excellent wear resistance;
- Fewer blade changes improves productivity;
- NO rust and contamination of chemical fibers;
- Inhouse quality inspection procedures ensure strict tolerance requirements;
- Low levels of material waste/scrap;
- Outstanding adaptability in various cutting environments.
regenerated fibers, synthetic fibers, staple fibers, fiberglass, etc.
|Order NO.||L*W*T (mm)|
Oerlikon Barmag ®, Oerlikon Neumag ®, Fleissner ®, DM&E ®, Zimmer ®, Lumus ®, etc.
We also offer customization services according to your drawings. Please contact us at [email protected] for more detailed information, such as MOQ, quotation and delivery.