Unlike other circular saw blades, panel sizing saw blades are mainly used in industrial applications like furniture making where large numbers of wood-based panels such as plywood, MDF, or particleboard need to be sized efficiently and accurately. Typically, panel sizing saw blades have a large diameter (e.g., 350mm, 400mm, 450mm) and many carbide teeth (e.g., 60-100) that are closely arranged together, allowing for clean and accurate cuts in panels.
Konetool panel sizing saw blade is ideal for sizing single or stacks of double-sided laminate panels, as well as plastic materials and non-ferrous metals. Our panel sizing saw blades can be used on a panel sizing saw with a scoring unit or a beam saw. For laminated panels, using scoring saw blades is highly recommended.
The following are some features of our panel sizing saw blades:
- High-grade carbide teeth guarantee great performance;
- High precision and tight tolerance;
- Laser-cut heat expansion slots prevent heat build-up on the blade during operation;
- The tough coating keeps the blade running cooler and cleaner
- The reinforced steel body and vibration-damping design ensure smooth running.
|Item||D (mm)||d (mm)||B (mm)||Z||TF|